Apple 8 yrs old and still waiting for her forever family (needs to be the only pet and no small children please). She is house trained, very laid back and loving. Would be awesome in a home with older kids (teenages).
- She LOVES people
- She's potty trained
- Is good in her crate while her humans are at work
- Total couch potato (most of the time), but is also down for an adventurous walk
- Walks pretty well on a leash
- Has the best pitty smile you've ever seen
- Is an independent lady, but also loves cuddling
- Always greets you with a wiggle
- Is the perfect client at the groomers and enjoys going (also calm and collected at the vet's office!)
- She needs to be the only pet to soak up all of the love and attention and no small children please.
We love her so much, and know she could make the right family so happy. If you're interested or know someone who is interested please fill out an application at hoperescues.com.